To record video:
- Press the Video Key to start recording a video. Press the Microphone Mute Key to record video without audio. To stop the Video recording, press the Video Key one more time. To Pause the video, press theSelect key.
To record Autolog video:
- Recording an Autolog Video is a great way to capture a highly compressed video of your entire inspection. An Autolog Video recording saves screen images at a lower frame rate than standard video, which results in a smaller file size. The smaller files make transferring and archiving your videos faster and easier. During an Autolog Video recording the audio will record continuously even at the reduced frame rate.
- Press the Autolog Key once to start recording an Autolog Video. Press the Autolog Key a second time to stop the recording. You can capture additional photos and/or higher-quality video clips while recording an Autolog Video in the background by pressing the Photo Key or the Video Key.
To take a Photo
- To take a Photo, press the Photo Key. This will capture a still picture of whatever is on your screen, and add it to the current job.
To add a note:
- Press the Text Key. This will open up the Note screen where you enter your note using the onscreen CS6 keyboard. When you are done, press the Select Key to save the note.
Detailed operation instructions:
For more detailed instructions on how to operate the CS6, please see the included Operator’s Manual. The CS6 Manuals can also be found online by clicking the links below: