We gather and store information that is necessary to provide you with the best experience possible when using any of SeeScan’s Services. We do not distribute, share, or sell any information.
Information collection and use
There are two types of information we collect on our users: personally identifiable information and anonymous usage data.
Personally identifiable information
We collect a variety of personally identifiable information that you provide directly to us when registering for an account through our Apps or Sites. This information may include your name, street address, city, state/province, zip code, country, phone number, email address, company name, occupation, account registration date, and registered SeeSnake products, including serial numbers, software versions, date registered, and nicknames used.
We use this information to do the following:
- Provide you with customer service on registered products
- Communicate product and software updates and distribute these updates to you
- Help us develop new and existing services
- Send you marketing and other email communications
Third Party Applications
HQ is integrated with or may otherwise interact with third party applications, websites, and services (“Third Party Applications”). These Third Party Applications may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of these Third Party Applications will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Third Party Application Privacy policies:
Google user data
SeeScan Apps integrate with services provided by Google, including Gmail, YouTube, and Google Drive. By connecting SeeScan Apps to a Google account, you are allowing SeeScan Apps to have limited access to your Google user data. We use this data so that you can:
- Send email through your Gmail account
- Upload videos to YouTube and share links to these videos
- Upload recorded media including images and video to a Google Drive account
Limits on Google user data
If you provide SeeScan Apps with access to your Google account, the use of that data is subject to these restrictions:
- SeeScan Apps will only use Gmail access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows you to compose, send, read, and process emails.
- SeeScan Apps will only use YouTube API Services to upload and share links to videos.
- SeeScan Apps will only use Google Drive access to upload images and video.
- SeeScan Apps will not allow any SeeScan employees or affiliates to read any of the above data or share any of the above data with third parties.
- SeeScan Apps will not use this data for sending advertisements.
Anonymous usage data
We may additionally collect anonymous usage data to help us identify what features are important to users.
Your information is safely stored. We do not share any personally identifying information with anyone or sell it to third parties.
Removing your information
You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from us at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email you received from us at the time you registered your account. At any time you may request to view the information that we have collected from you, or that we permanently remove your information, by sending us an email at [email protected].