1. Insert a USB drive into the computer.
The drive must have FAT32 formatting, 2 GB of available space, and a capacity less than 4 TB.
2. Click the link to download the latest software update.
3. Open the downloaded zip folder. Copy the contents of the folder into the root directory of the inserted USB.
4. Safely eject the USB drive from the computer and insert it into your CSx monitor.
5. Power on the CSx monitor and follow the on-screen prompts.
The process will take several minutes and the monitor reboots several times. The monitor alerts you when installation is complete. If the update is not successful, please try again. You can force an update by pressing the still photo key while powering on the device.