How it Works
- HQx Live automatically downloads the latest monitor software when it is released.*
- Under the Updates menu in HQx Live, tap “Wi-Fi only” to switch between downloading updates over Wi-Fi only, cellular data, or to disable automatic downloading.
- HQx Live transfers any downloaded software the next time you connect to your monitor’s Wi-Fi. Follow the prompts on the monitor to complete installation.
*In order for automatic downloading to work, Background App Refresh needs to be enabled on your device. Open your device’s Settings, select General, and then Background App Refresh. Ensure Background App Refresh is enabled for HQx Live.
If you disable automatic downloads, you can download monitor software manually.
- Open HQx Live and go to the Menu.
- Under Updates, find your monitor and tap to download the update.
- When the download has finished, connect your mobile device to the monitor’s Wi-Fi.
- The update transfers to your monitor automatically. Follow the prompts on the monitor to complete installation.