SeeSnake CS12x Support
The RIDGID® SeeSnake® CS12x Wi-Fi enabled reporting monitor is the all-in-one solution for capturing media and delivering inspection results to your customers, all right from the job site. The high resolution and oversize 307 mm [12.1 in] screen is daylight viewable. Insert a second battery in the additional battery shoe for long-lasting power in the field, or use the included AC adapter.
Built for speed and efficiency, the CS12x captures images and video directly to a USB drive or external SSD. Professional multimedia reports are automatically created while you work, increasing your productivity and helping you move on to the next job.
The CS12x is compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels, and can dock onto the SeeSnake Max rM200 for easy transport.
Download HQx Live, the free iOS™ or Android™ companion app to use your mobile device as a second screen. Using the built-in Wi-Fi, pair a smartphone or tablet to the CS12x to provide uninterrupted, high-quality video streaming directly on the device, letting you show your customers the inspection in real-time. HQx Live also lets you capture media from a paired device.
What’s New — Version 1434
- The CS12x now has the ability to record TiltSense™ inclinometer data. The TiltSense angle value will be displayed on any media captured from a SeeSnake camera with TruSense technology.
Note: The TiltSense icon will not be recorded. To watch a sample video of how TiltSense appears during video playback, visit our TiltSense page.
Updates and Improvements
- Video playback controls no longer cover the count and TiltSense overlays.
- Improves synchronization between TiltSense angle on the monitor and HQx Live app.
- Resolves an issue where the virtual keyboard could not be dismissed with the check mark after changing the monitor’s language.
- A message is shown if an incorrect Wi-Fi password is entered while in Client mode.
- Recording icons now correctly removed from live screen during unsafe USB removal.