Note: Refer to the CSx Via Mount instructions for installing the CSx Via onto the SeeSnake Standard or Mini camera reels.
- Remove the SeeSnake System Cable from the reel. Refer to your reel’s Operator’s Manual for instructions on removal.
- Slide the battery into the CSx Via battery shoe.
- Remove the shipping cap from the CSx Via connector.
- Align the arrow on the connector with the unlock symbol on the frame and insert the CSx Via into the slip-ring cavity.
- Turn the CSx Via so that it locks into place.
Notice: Do not touch the contact pins inside the slip-ring dial. Stressing the contact pins can cause them to break.
Removal: To remove the CSx Via, turn it so that the arrow is aligned with the unlock symbol and pull straight out.