SeeSnake CS6xPak Support
The RIDGID® SeeSnake® CS6xPak Wi-Fi enabled reporting monitor is an all-in-one solution for capturing media and delivering inspection results to your customers, all right from the job site. Built for speed and efficiency, the CS6xPak captures images and video directly to a USB drive. Professional multimedia reports are automatically created while you work, increasing your productivity and helping you move on to the next job.
The CS6xPak is compatible with all SeeSnake camera reels, and conveniently docks onto the SeeSnake Compact2 for easy transport and storage.
Download HQx Live, the free iOS™ or Android™ companion app to use your mobile device as a second screen. Using its built-in Wi-Fi, pair a smartphone or tablet to the CS6xPak to provide uninterrupted, high-quality video streaming directly on the device, letting you show your customers the inspection in real-time. HQx Live also lets you capture media from a paired device.
HQ Software streamlines critical and routine updates which help improve and prolong the life of your equipment. HQ also gives you the ability to manage jobs and generate reports for customers. The included 8 GB USB drive comes with HQ preloaded.
What’s New — Version 1434
- The CS6xPak now has the ability to record TiltSense™ inclinometer data. The TiltSense angle value will be displayed on any media captured from a SeeSnake camera with TruSense technology.
Note: The TiltSense icon will not be recorded. To watch a sample video of how TiltSense appears during video playback, visit our TiltSense page.
Updates and Improvements
- Video playback controls no longer cover the count and TiltSense overlays.
- Improves synchronization between TiltSense angle on the monitor and HQx Live app.
- Resolves an issue where the virtual keyboard could not be dismissed with the check mark after changing the monitor’s language.
- A message is shown if an incorrect Wi-Fi password is entered while in Client mode.
- Recording icons now correctly removed from live screen during unsafe USB removal.