SeeSnake CS6x Versa Support
The RIDGID® SeeSnake® CS6x Versa is the flexible, efficient solution for plumbing inspections. The CS6x Versa is a Wi-Fi enabled reporting device designed to mount to SeeSnake Compact reels, and can be used with any SeeSnake camera reel. The frame allows the monitor to be tilted to the optimal viewing angle, and a quick-release mount allows the monitor to be placed in a high or low viewing position to suit jobsite conditions.
Built for speed and efficiency, the CS6x Versa captures images and video directly to a USB drive. Professional multimedia reports are automatically created while you work, increasing your productivity and helping you move on to the next job.
Download HQx Live, the free iOS™ or Android™ companion app to use your mobile device as a second screen. Using the CS6x Versa’s built-in Wi-Fi, pair a smartphone or tablet to the CS6x Versa to provide uninterrupted, high-quality video streaming directly on the device, letting you show your customers the inspection in real-time. HQx Live also lets you capture media from a paired device.
Compact Series Reels
What’s New — Version 1434
- The CS6x Versa now has the ability to record TiltSense™ inclinometer data. The TiltSense angle value will be displayed on any media captured from a SeeSnake camera with TruSense technology.
Note: The TiltSense icon will not be recorded. To watch a sample video of how TiltSense appears during video playback, visit our TiltSense page.
Updates and Improvements
- Video playback controls no longer cover the count and TiltSense overlays.
- Improves synchronization between TiltSense angle on the monitor and HQx Live app.
- Resolves an issue where the virtual keyboard could not be dismissed with the check mark after changing the monitor’s language.
- A message is shown if an incorrect Wi-Fi password is entered while in Client mode.
- Recording icons now correctly removed from live screen during unsafe USB removal.