CountPlus Text Slides
The CountPlus can create custom text slides to display on the SeeSnake monitor screen. This is useful for showing information such as the customer’s address.
Creating a Text Slide
- Press the Down Arrow key.
- Select New Slide from the list of slides that appears.
- Enter a title for the slide using the Arrow keys and the Zero/Select key.
- Press the Down Arrow key and position the cursor where you want text to appear.
- Press the Text key to toggle the text entry screen. Press it again if you want to return to the slide layout screen.
- Enter text using the Arrow keys and the Zero/Select key.
- Press the Menu key to save the slide and exit the screen.
Switching Text Slides
To switch between saved text slides, press the Left/Right Arrow keys.
Alternatively, press the Down Arrow key to display a list of available slides. Select the name of the slide you want to use.
Editing Text Slides
- Use the Left/Right Arrow keys to switch between saved text slides.
- Press the Up Arrow/Edit key to edit the displayed slide.
- Press the Menu key to save your changes and exit the editing mode.