- The CS12x now has the ability to record TiltSense™ inclinometer data. The TiltSense angle value will be displayed on any media captured from a SeeSnake camera with TruSense technology.
Note: The TiltSense icon will not be recorded. To watch a sample video of how TiltSense appears during video playback, visit our TiltSense page.
Updates and Improvements
- Video playback controls no longer cover the count and TiltSense overlays.
- Improves synchronization between TiltSense angle on the monitor and HQx Live app.
- Resolves an issue where the virtual keyboard could not be dismissed with the check mark after changing the monitor’s language.
- A message is shown if an incorrect Wi-Fi password is entered while in Client mode.
- Recording icons now correctly removed from live screen during unsafe USB removal.