Depending on work conditions, you can place a ball guide on the spring behind the camera to tilt the camera head upward to view the top of the pipe.
These ball guides use two retaining rings that hold the guide in place on the spring. Check to make sure that the spring is not over tightened on the camera head before installation. Over tightening the spring will cause the end closest to the camera head to rise, and may prevent the ball guide from sliding onto the spring.
- Pull the retaining rings outward with the tip of a flat-tipped screwdriver to unlock them.
- Slide the ball guide over the camera head and position it on the spring.
- Lock the rings by pressing them in once the guide is in position.
- Unlock the retaining rings by pulling them outward with the tip of a flat-tipped screwdriver.
- Slide the ball off the camera head.