Basic Inspections with a SeeSnake CSx Monitor
This article describes the steps of a basic pipe inspection using a CSx monitor.
- Connect the CSx monitor to a SeeSnake® camera reel with the system cable.
- Press the power key.
- Carefully put the camera into the pipe. Protect the push cable from sharp edges at the pipe entrance.
- Push the camera through the pipe and observe the display.
- Depending on the requirements for the job, you may want to include one or more of the following:
- Capture media.
- Stream live video to your mobile device and share media with customers.
- Locate an inspection point or path.
- Take a temporary segment distance measurement.
- Add custom overlay.
- Review the job and captured media.
- Preview and deliver reports.