How to Connect HQx Live to a SeeSnake Wi-Fi enabled Monitor — Android
Stream Inspection Media Directly to Your Mobile Device
HQx Live is a mobile app that works with a SeeSnake® CSx Via, CS65xr, CS65x, CS6x, CS6xPak, CS6x Versa, or CS12x monitor to share your inspection with your customers. Available on Android™ devices, HQx Live allows you to stream your live video directly to a mobile device when connected over Wi-Fi.
- Stream live video onto a mobile device (over Wi-Fi connection)
- Capture and share photos, PhotoTalk™ media, and videos
- Remotely control monitor functions, such as adjusting camera brightness and enabling/disabling the sonde
- Note: LED brightness cannot be adjusted remotely with the CSx Via
- Keep your monitor up to date with wireless over-the-air updating
- Ensure Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on both your CSx device and Android device.
- Open the list of available devices by tapping the Connection icon in the left Quick Access Menu.
- Select the name of the device to connect to.
Note: Ensure the location permission is enabled in your device settings for HQx Live.
To add another device, open the Device List and select Manage Devices.