- In order to view live media on your mobile device coming from a CSx monitor, they must be connected via WI-FI.
- Make sure your your CSx monitor has the latest software. Learn How.
- If needed, update the HQx Live software on your device from the App Store or Google Play.
- Watch the YouTube video for WI-FI setup here: YouTube Video
- It is normal for your mobile device to say “Connected, no Internet” when you’re connected to the CSx.
- Go into your CSx monitor WI-FI settings and verify it is in host mode in order to connect to your device.
- Turn the WI-FI off and then back on for both the mobile device and on the CS12x itself. You may have to do this a few times if there is interference with the WI-FI.
- Some CSx monitors have 802.11 WI-FI settings you can change from 5GHz to 2.4Ghz SISO or MIMO. Change those settings to see if it makes a difference.