Connecting your CSx Via to SeeSnake HQ
Before attempting to connect, ensure that both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your device and that your CSx Via is installed and powered on.
Connecting to SeeSnake HQ
- Open your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
- Select CSx Via in the list of available connections that appears.
- Open HQ and create a new job.
- Under the Live Video tab, select Connections and choose CSx Via.
- Once connected, you can stream, capture, and share media with HQ.
Wi-Fi Connectivity LEDs
|Wi-Fi booting||Wi-Fi LED flashes rapidly|
|Wi-Fi ready||Wi-Fi LED flashes steadily|
|Wi-Fi connected||Wi-Fi LED solid|
For support and additional information about using SeeSnake HQ, visit our support page.