Updating SeeSnake Software
This article describes how to update the software on all RIDGID® SeeSnake® pipe inspection monitors.
Critical and routine software updates for all SeeSnake monitors are released through HQ Software. Some monitors can be updated manually through direct download.
You need a USB drive to update. The drive must have FAT32 formatting, 2 GB of available space, and a capacity less than 32 GB.
1. Open HQ on a PC.
2. Click the Update button in the top-right corner and select the product.
3. Follow the steps in HQ.
1. Insert a USB drive into the computer.
The drive must have FAT32 formatting, 2 GB of available space, and a capacity less than 32 GB.
2. Click the button to download the latest software update.
3. Extract the contents of the ZIP file into the root directory of the inserted USB.
4. Safely eject the USB drive from the computer and insert it into your monitor.
5. Power on the monitor and follow the on-screen prompts.
The process will take several minutes and the monitor reboots several times. The monitor alerts you when installation is complete.