SeeSnake CS65x Support
The RIDGID® SeeSnake® CS65x Wi-Fi enabled reporting monitor is the all-in-one solution for capturing media and delivering inspection results to your customers, all right from the job site. Built for speed and flexibility, the CS65x turns your captured media into professional reports that can be enhanced with notes and customer information using the included reporting software.
With its 128 GB solid state drive and dual USB ports, you can record to multiple devices simultaneously, bypassing the extra steps of editing jobs on a PC after the fact. Its dual recording capability allows you to have a copy for yourself and up to 2 copies saved on USB drives to give to customers. You can configure the CS65x to automatically sync media and jobs to the USB drives in real time.
Download HQx Live, the free iOS™ or Android™ companion app to use your mobile device as a second screen. Using the built-in Wi-Fi, pair a smartphone or tablet to the CS65x to provide uninterrupted, high-quality video streaming directly on the device, letting you show your customers the inspection in real-time. HQx Live also lets you capture media from a paired device, and multiple devices can be paired to a CS65x at once.
HQ Software streamlines critical and routine updates which help improve and prolong the life of your equipment. HQ also gives you the ability to manage jobs and generate reports for customers. The included 8 GB USB drive comes with HQ preloaded.
What’s New — Version 1434
- The CS65x now has the ability to record TiltSense™ inclinometer data. The TiltSense angle value will be displayed on any media captured from a SeeSnake camera with TruSense technology.
Note: The TiltSense icon will not be recorded. To watch a sample video of how TiltSense appears during video playback, visit our TiltSense page.
Updates and Improvements
- Video playback controls no longer cover the count and TiltSense overlays.
- Improves synchronization between TiltSense angle on the monitor and HQx Live app.
- A message is shown if an incorrect Wi-Fi password is entered while in Client mode.
- Recording icons now correctly removed from live screen during unsafe USB removal.